Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go Vote!

As I said in my previous post, Lee and I voted absentee last Friday. It was nice to be able to sit and get it done before today.
As I was reading some posts of my friends this morning, I am really glad we don't have a "land line" or a real telephone. We have our Cell Phones. My friends have been getting phone calls from Obama & other people who are running for Governor, or whatever. The other day, Lee said he recieved a phone call from Michelle Obama, asking him to vote for her husband. He thought he was safe from all of those phone calls. I however, haven't recieved any calls-which I am grateful for. We were shopping the other day, and the cashier asked Lee for his phone number, and he gave IT TO THEM! I couldn't believe it! So I said "Now I know how Michelle Obama got your phone number". He just looked at me and nodded is head.
I really have nothing profound to say today. But I will say this...if you don't like what is going on with our country, if you think our country needs a "change"-then go out an vote. Otherwise, stop complaining. I found it funny that with all of the griping, complaining, and protesting people did 4 years ago-that Bush still won.

No comments: