Thursday, October 30, 2008

For Uncle Derick


I just got off the phone with Uncle Derick who lives in Florida. He checks out our blog every once in a while. He got this sweat shirt for Mac when he was 6 years old, and it was too small for him when we got it. So, we saved it for Mason-and he's been wearing it. Uncle Derick attended Florida State-home of the Gators. I took this picture a while back when Mason was sick, and had a loose tooth. He didn't want to smile, but he wanted me to take a picture of him, wiggling his tooth-which explains why he has his finger in his mouth.
Halloween update: We have our costumes, and will carve our pumpkins tonight (I really hate carving pumpkins). It's supposed to rain tomorrow night, so we will be Trick or Treating at one of 2 Malls around where we live. I love Trick or Treating at Malls-it's nice and warm, inside a Mall. It doesn't get any better than that.

1 comment:

32 Flavors said...

I agree with you about pumpkin carving. I do enjoy it more now that we have pumpkin carving tools instead of the good ole knife & spoon.