Monday, September 29, 2008

Calvin and Wesley

From Left to Right: Part of Mason's head, Lee, Calvin, and Wes.


Lee and I met 18 years ago this month. When Lee and I were dating Calvin and Wes were 2 & 3 or 4 years old. One of them was still in diapers-and I like to remind them of this. Calvin always jumps to his own defense "it wasn't me, it was Wes". Lee and I were talking to Wes a few weeks ago, and he doesn't remember when Lee and I got married. He was so young. They were under 10 years old when Mac was born. They have worked with Lee alot through High School, and people think that they are Lee's son's. They are fun Uncles, who can always be talked into playing X-box, riding Dirt Bikes, or baby sit for a few hours.


2 comments:

Jessica Chalmers said...

I guess they were too young to remember when you two got married. I remember though! It is fun to see the picts, I hope that mason is feeling better.

Jessica Chalmers said...

I just have to comment again. What a handsome group of guys!