Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Spring!



Spring Break for us was last week. Mac had a Science Project to finish before we left for Yakima. We ususally go every Spring Break. It's a nice break from the rain, because the sun is ususally out, in which this case, it was. We went for a long weekend instead of the whole week. We visited Grandma and Grandpa Parker, Uncle Sam and Aunt Andrea, the cousins, and sometimes we see friends. We also pop into Ellensburg to see Great Grandma Dawson (Hope's Grandma)-she just turned 92 yesterday. I always enjoy seeing and visiting with her. She's still sharp as a tack. The pics turned out blurry-I messed around with my camera and I need to change it back, somehow.
I didn't get any pics of the boys on the Farm or anything. I'm still not used to whipping my camera out and taking pics. The sun was out the whole time we were in Yakima. I had a chance to visit an old friend of mine, Trina. We grew up in the same neighborhood together, and I've known her since I was 7 years old. I had a blast catching up with her, and it was nice to talk to someone about things that happened when we were little kids, and teenagers.




No comments: