Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Post of "Not Much Going On"

It's been over a week since I've last posted anything. Truthfully, there isn't much to say...which isn't bad necessarily. Here are just a few things bouncing around in my head (which can be a scary place to be)....

-Lee working from 6:00pm-3:00am This really sucks. The good thing for him, he comes home, takes a shower and manages to fall asleep right away. The bad part..me keeping quiet in the house WHILE he is sleeping, from the time I am awake until he wakes up. Our house is a Tri-Level, which means, there are 3 levels. Somehow with all of these levels, we can hear EVERYTHING that goes on in the entire house from our bedroom. He wakes up around noon or so. No house cleaning for me.

-No cleaning house while Lee is asleep For all of those who know me REALLY well, yes, this is a problem. I am someone who likes to start her day waking up, taking a shower, getting the kids off to school, and then clean. I'm having issues with this being that I have to be quiet during my whole morning, and early afternoon. Laundry is also something that can't be done, because I have a buzzer that goes off when the washer is done. No, there is no turn off switch, and Lee doesn't want to mess around with the wiring on the washer. So, I'm having issues getting motivated in the middle of the afternoon to clean house.

-Our house has been a bit messy Yes, this is a problem for me, because a clean house keeps my small anxiety issues in check and..I'm a happier person when the house is clean.

-Hope's Allergies I have allergies. I have had them since I was in the 5th Grade. I remember it like it was yesterday. The lawn was just mowed, I was doing cartwheels on the grass, my eyes itched, I itched them, one of my eyes nearly swelled shut. I am now an adult, same problem, only with sneezing, and other stuff. I don't like taking allergy medicines because I get forgetful. Amongst other things. Think dumb blonde syndrome.

Raising a Teenage Boy Enough Said. I love my boys. I love my boys.

7 year old on steroids because of his asthma Again, no comment. I love him, and happy he is who he is. I just wish he could be himself without being angry (side effect from steroid inhalers).

Netflix Love, Love, LOVE Netflix. Lee signed us up. Lee has no time to choose movies for us to watch. Delegated this to his wife. Ha! Ha! Ha! 2 Chick flicks came in one week!! Yay ME!

Being Married for 18 Years You would think this would be at the top of my list. It will be in a few days. May 4th to be exact. I will post something special for this on Monday-if my scanner will cooperate with me. 18 years kind of goes by fast, but if you look back on your married 18 year life together, it kind of isn't.

This Swine Flu Thing Am I nervous about it, Yes!! Do I want to place my family in a plastic bubble until this passes, Absolutely! Will I? No. Raising a child (Mason), who doesn't have a Spleen (something very important for our immune systems), scares the living crap (yes, I said crap) out of me. I've been reading about the symptoms of the Swine Flu, and the funny thing about it...Mac had almost every single symptom when he had the flu in March. And it was just the flu.

Well, that's about all. I have no pictures for you because I pushed a button on my camera when I was in Yakima. It's taking really bad pictures, but I am messing around with the camera, and I think I found my problem. So, I haven't been taking pictures. The sun has been out lately, which in the Puget Sound area, is really, really, good.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love you Hope!!

Dan said...

18 years. Congrats on a great milestone.