Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

I couldn't scan and do half of what I wanted to do, but here are a couple little treasures. Hope 5 years? Heather 4 years, Sam 1 or 2 years. Aren't we cute? And they didn't turn out to be half bad adults either.
My first week of High School, one of YOUR former H.S. Classmates turned out to be one of my teachers. The teacher spilled about how wild you were in your younger years. This could have been my one way ticket into rebellion, and then used the excuse "but you did it in High School".
But I didn't. I left that to my sister. And I liked my privileges way too much to be grounded.

You are a good Papa, and your Grandchildren (all 12 of them) seem to love you! You have fun little John Deere Tractors to play with on your shelf, and the kids seem to know exactly where they are.
I could go on and on about how feeding us Veg-All and Lima Beans was a form of child abuse. I was 4 years old when I first rode on the back of your Motorcycle with you, and it was because of that, I felt it was okay for Mac to ride on the back of the Motorcycle with Lee. There is alot more I could and would like to say, but I have to get Mac from Scouts, and I know your bedtime is 8:00pm.
I Love You Dad! Happy Birthday...Love #1



No comments: