Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! 2010

We hope everyone has a safe, healthy, happy and successful 2010! We spent New Years Eve at home for the most part. I picked up Lee's younger brother Calvin from Downtown Seattle. He flew into Sea-Tac from Florida around 9:00pm. Lee and I talked him into taking the new Seattle Light Rail that will take you from the Airport to Downtown Seattle. It only cost $2.50! I had never been to Downtown Seattle on New Years Eve and let me tell you...it was interesting to say the least. I almost got hit by a car going the wrong way on a one way street, almost hit a couple drunk people (it was 10:30pm), they were jaywalking. Saw girls all dressed up and....standing in line, in the rain, waiting to get into the Club-any Club. I was able to pick up Calvin from the sidewalk and off we went..home. Watched movies, ate food and went to be around 2:00am. I'm glad we stay at home for New Years.

2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Unknown said...

nice blog...happy new year to you to