Wednesday, January 13, 2010

41

Someone turns 41 today. I thought I would share some things about Lee, mostly from this last year....
1. He's an awesome Husband./He works really, really hard. (It's a tie)
2. He's a great Dad. When he walks into the house, you would think he was a Rockstar because of the way the boys greet him when he comes home.
3. He thinks he's still in his 20's when he rides his Motorcycle.
4. He cracked his rib last spring riding his Motorcycle with his brothers (thinking he was 20 something).
5. He likes Christmas lights and is sad when they come down every year the day after this birthday.
6. He doesn't like to make a fuss on this birthday. He doesn't want any cake, any presents, etc. But I do it anyways.

7. If he shave off his beard tomorrow, he would look 25.
8. He's a great Dad.
9. He loves to tease his siblings like when they were kids.
10. He likes to quote things from Movies.
11. His favorite T.V. shows are NCIS, CSI:Miami, The Unit (it was cancelled), Heroes, Eureka, The Mentalist, and many, many more...
12. He wears kilts (Utilikilts) but can't at work because it's not OSHA approved.
13. He's become a little annoying since he has been OSHA approved and takes safety classes for work.
14. He calls himself "The Dad".
15. He has a "Silver Palate" when it comes to food. I'm not sure if this is my fault or his Mom's.
16. He thinks after almost 19 years of marriage I should be able to read his mind.
17. He hates it when it rains, and starts mentioning "wanting to move to Arizona or California" almost every January thru March. Then the sun starts to come out in April and then he forgets about it until the next January.
18. He loves James Bond movies.
19. He likes things done right the first time.
20. He's a great Dad and Husband. (I know I mentioned his before.)

That's 20 things. I could list 41 but I've still got stuff to do today.

Happy 41st Birthday Lee!!