Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nothing Much Going On

A post...with no pictures. I have felt that I should post something, but not sure what. Football is over with for Mac, so I feel like we have gotten our lives back a bit. Catching up on alot of yard work...before it started raining so badly. Needing to get my hair done badly! That is on the list. Gearing up for the holidays, starting with Thanksgiving. Taking Mac shopping the day after Thanksgiving again, to buy jeans for waaaayyy cheap. We did this last year, and he was like a Zombie. "Hey Mac try this on. What do you think about this or that?" He had no opinons, so all was well. He was just a little slow...it was 5:00am after all.
Things will pick up sooner or later, and then I'll be blogging up a storm, gearing up for the holidays.

No comments: