Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy 14th Birthday Mac!

I honestly can't believe my Mackie is 14! I'm not going to carry on about when you were born, and how your Dad chose to drive only 50 mph in a 60 mph zone, on the way to the hospital. You are a special young man and we are so proud of you and the person you are becomming.

You wanted a Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting...made from scratch or from my loving hands. Ha! Ha!
Uncle Calvin suprised you and came over that night. We had tacos, and some fancy mexican fries. Mason put the candles on the cake.



Happy Birthday McCager!!

2 comments:

Derick, Whitney, and O'lena said...

Derick LOVES carrot cake too. Is it a Bryant thing or just a boy thing? Happy Birthday Mac!!

Hope said...

I think it's a Male Bryant thing. Calvin & Josh like Carrot Cake too. I'm not sure about Wes though.