Thursday, August 20, 2009

Swimming Lessons

This is Mason's second year of swimming lessons. Because of the lack of digital camera, I didn't get any pictures of him last year....this year I did. He's wearing a life vest because his teacher took all of the kids into the really deep end of the pool. He can float really well in it.
This year and last year, Mason was always the first one to jump (or want to jump) into the pool. He has no fear where the water is concerned. Which, concerns me a bit-or not.

He loves to wear his goggles. And he usually wears his swimming shirt (because he likes to hide his scars). I got him the shirt to prevent really bad sunburns on his back and shoulders. His swimming lessons were are an indoor pool at the high school here-so he didn't need the shirt, but wanted it on anyways. Towards the last 3 lessons, he didn't want his shirt on, and could care less about his scars-which makes me happy.

No comments: