Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bowling with Mason and Uncle Wes

Things have been a little slow in the Bryant household. There really hasn't been much to write about. I went bowling with Mason and Uncle Wes (Lee's youngest brother). Wes was staying with us, and helping Lee with some side work. It was a Friday Night, and Uncle Wes wanted to go Bowling. I hadn't been since I was pregnant with Mason...and it was a little kids birthday party, and we used bumpers. We didn't use bumpers on this night (but we should have).
The little kid bowling shoes were sooooo cute! After I got them on Mason, he did a little dance on the hardwood. I wished I could have recorded it. It was sort of a little "Riverdance" thing.

I wasn't sure how Mason was going to bowl. Uncle Wes helped & I helped......then.........

He decided he was going to do it himself. He did this cute sqatting thing. The ball slowly made it down and he managed to hit a few pins. And he guttered it alot too. We all did. But, I did get a Strike with my very first toss, throw, or whatever it was. It went downhill from there. We had fun. Lee and Mac didn't want to go, so they missed out on all the fun. We left right when all of the cute girls were showing up. Wes wanted to stay, but I'm the one who drove. Ha! Ha!
There hasn't been much to blog about. Things have been pretty slow here at the Bryant household. I guess it's that time of year.



No comments: