Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tagged! 8 Things

8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. ER
4. 24 (thanks Lee)
5. Friends
6. Heroes
7. The Biggest Loser
8. CSI Miami

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Laundry.
2. Checked e-mail & facebook
3. Took Mason to School
4. Made some phone calls
5. Cleaned house
6. Went shopping a little
7. Not a whole heck of alot.
8. I really live life in the fast lane. (today was more interesting)

8 Things I look forward too
1. Going somewhere without my children
2. Spring Break (and visiting friends and family)
3. Another Girls Night Out
4. Working out at the Gym (notice it wasn't on my what I did yesterday list)
5. Mason's Pulmonary Clinic Appointment
6. Finishing a book I'm reading.
7. Going to bed.
8. Spring/Summer

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. The Cheesecake Factory (a new one for me)
2. Red Robin
3. Dicks Drive In
4. Pallino Pastaria
5. The Crab Pot (on the Pier in Seattle)
6. The Palamino
7. The Chinese Place we used to order take-out from when we lived in Seattle.
8. Mortons Steakhouse

8 Things I Wish For
1. The Economy to get better.
2. The wars in Iraq and Afganistan to be over.
3. All of our troops to come home.
4. Plastic Shopping bags would cease to exsist.
5. For everyone in the world to recycle
6. To travel around Europe with Lee
7. To go on a $100,000 shopping spree to Pottery Barn.
8. To be thinner (I'm working on it)

8 People to tag
1. Morgan
2. Sachiko
3. Becky
4. Lucy- An Ordinary Mom
5. 32 Flavors
6. Whitney and/or Derrick
7. Crystal
8. Whoever is reading this..considered yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Becky said...

my list would be exactly the same, just change some names to Nate, Sam, Natalie, Ali, Addie. Miss you Hope!! You were my favorite visiting teaching, besides Jodi-no one can compete with her, ha ha, but weren't you companions? I think I have Alzheimers, my memory is going fast, that is what happens when you have 4 kids.