Thursday, April 29, 2010

Been a While


Yes, it's been a while. We went from not much going on too, and explosion of activities. Spring is here, which means Mac is getting busier with Scouts, School, and teenage life. Mason has been busy being Mason. Our Ward was split about a month ago, and I volunteered to continue doing Webelos until the "dust settled" a bit-so I've been busier than usual. I've also been going to Mason's School every single morning to help him sit and do his school work in the mornings. It was brought to my attention after his conference that something needed to be done about Mason not sitting, not doing his morning work, and being uncooperative. So I suggested that I come in to help out. The first few days were rough (on him). But yesterday, his teacher and I saw success. He sat down did his work, and went to his different learning stations, without being told! Lee is more involved in the Scouting program and in the Unit Committee Chair for our Troop, or Mac's Troop.
With the weather getting better, and school coming to a close (in June) things have been a little crazy, but in a good way. We continue to feel blessed and are grateful.

No comments: