Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baptism

In our Church (LDS/Mormon), when you turn 8, you get baptized. Mason turned 8 in December, but we wait a few months when the weather is better so family members from near and far. Mason was baptized by his Dad (Lee) on March 27th, 2010. This was a special day for our family.
I didn't get the traditional picture of Lee and Mason, because Lee was not being cooperative. But I think Patty (Lee's Mom) was able too. I need to ask her. So I took this one of Mason in his white outfit.
Lee and Mason afterwards at our house. Mason is getting tall. Lee in his kilt.

The Bryant Men. (ssshhh, don't tell Pa Bryant he's on the blog, being exposed to the internet!) From left to right: Calvin, Lee, Mac, and Pa. Mason is in the front. As you can see, Mac is getting taller. He is almost as tall as me (1 more inch!). This is the only recent pic I have of Mac, because he is also an unwilling, uncooperative, picture taking participant.

No comments: