Saturday, June 27, 2009

Grammy Bryant Stopped by.

Grammy Bryant came over before she went to Florida to be with Jessica (Lee's sister). She just had a baby boy a few weeks ago? (what day is it?) Jessica also has 2 girls Natalie and Ashtin. Anyhow, I take care of Janean when Patty goes someplace like Florida. The last time I took care of Janean, we had just moved into the house, it was Christmas night, and Derick and Whitney were getting married. That was for 5-6 days, Janean will be with us for 8 days this time.

Janean is pretty good when she is here. I got a picture of her at the dinner table. Janean is #2 in the line of 9 kids. Lee is #1, and plays up the big brother part. He picks on Janean and "eggs" her on-especially at the dinner table. It's close to IMPOSSIBLE to get a decent picture of her, but I did.
I've been trying to keep her busy with outings here and there. I took her to get her bangs trimmed-that was an adventure in itself.

Lee, eating his favorite summertime thing-cherries. Acting all innocent, like nothing's going on . A few seconds before, he got Janean to snort like a pig, and she drank a tall glass of water all at once. He usually says "breathe Janean, BREATHE!".


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, look! Janean and Leeland are wearing the same shirt and doing the same pose!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that Bryant Gene uh... I mean Janean.....