Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW!

It's been cold. It snowed some on Friday night, most of the day Saturday, and then really started coming down Saturday night. I measured almost 3 1/2 inches on Lee's truck Saturday night, and I didn't bother measuring Sunday morning.
I made an attempt to take a "Christmas Card" photo of these two boys. They complained it was cold. But I was the one outside without my coat on.

Our back deck railing and part of our back yard. To the upper righthand corner, Mason's climbing/swingset/play thing. It's wood and had swings, a climbing wall, ladder, slide, etc.

It's a regular Winter Wonderland here at our house. We just might have a white Christmas. It's still really cold here, we are supposed to get more snow on Wednesday and Thursday. Mac had a 2 hour late start today, and Mason didn't have AM Kindergarten. They are thrilled with all of it.



3 comments:

Corinna said...

Both boys looked like they had fun in the snow. Maybe we will have a white Christmas this year.

Jessica Chalmers said...

Just gorgeous! It was 78 degree here today. Jealous? (That is 78 degree above zero, not below!)

Ice Cream said...

We are loving all this snow and ice. I love that the kids can go out and play! I don't let them go out when everything is wey and muddy so we usually get cabin fever this time of year.