Monday, May 19, 2008

Camera Cords To Be Released!

So, Friday I found out that my sister-in-law also has a blog. She posts pictures of her darling little girls, and writes little things of the goings on of her family's life. My husband hasn't warmed up to the idea of BLOGS. He has kinda bad talked them (only because he really hasn't read any). We were having his "Big Bronco Truck" washed by a bunch of teenagers from some church. We were outside, in the nice hot weather when I piped up and told him that his sister has a blog. "Oh my gosh!" he yelled. "Now I suppose YOU are going to start a BLOG now, huh?". Well, I already have-in December. But I've only been writing on it in the last month. And, I've left you anonymous-I just call you husband. I told him some of our friends have alias's and some use thier real names, or just thier initials. And I told him he was just "husband". He told me to just use our real names.
We get home, and later on that evening he was on the computer, and I showed Lee, his sister's blog. He got a kick out of seeing our nieces, who we don't get to see hardly ever (because they live in Florida). He read her posts, and decided to "leave a comment". He thought that was pretty cool. "So where's our's?" I clicked ours on. "Where's the pictures? Why is it so boring? What the heck?" I reminded him that I needed the CAMERA CORDS to download pictures onto the computer. "Well, dig them out." So, he will be digging them out from his mystery tote of electrical cords-all of them belonging to something. He's been holding my camera cords hostage, and now, they are being released-and sometime this week, our blog will no longer look like this.
For someone who was so down on "Blogs"-he embraced the idea from 0-30 seconds.

3 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures!

Jessica Chalmers said...

Glad to be of service!!!!

Becky said...

Where are your camera cords? I thought they were coming out soon?